Thursday, June 6, 2019

Day 8 continued -- Massachusetts








                           Glenna Blackwell hosted us in her charming home which she also rents
                                 to travelers who want to see the northeastern part of the USA.




                            Here we are -- three 99s having fun together and learning together.
                                                          Myra, Claudette, and Glenna
                                                                  Do we look tired?

1 comment:

  1. Again, my original comment wasn't published here for 'Day 8 continued -- Massachusetts' so from memory, I'll try again.

    What a gorgeous home. The setting is so lush, beautiful and serene. Claudette I think we should sign up for a stay in Ms. Blackwell's home on our next visit to the East coast!

    NO, I don't believe any of you look tired. Instead you all look happy and having fun, just as you stated!

    I'm enjoying these contributions ladies, 'keep em com'in'!

    All my very best wishes,
    Dan Miller

    ReplyDelete